Aug 20, 2015 – We are getting calls from the Grand Forks area if we are an evacuation site for livestock for the Boundary area – We are a Sanctioned Evacuation Site for livestock and poultry for anyone needing to board livestock through this very difficult Fire Season. (250) 365-7273
2015 Pass Creek Fall Fair – September 26 – 27, 2015
FOOD, FUN, EXHIBITS, GAMES, HORSES and so much more…
Ahh .. the smell of hot dogs, hamburgers and french fries – the MUST of any fair and we have lots of food from our kitchen and also from our vendors who bring a delight of offerings from local and far and wide. We have clowns, contests, kids games, animals, flowers, scare crows, bands and singers to entertain. Antique car show, dog agility show, craft displays and soooo much more … come and enjoy Castlegar’s Salute to Country Living.
DID YOU KNOW?
Today’s admission price of $5 per person is the same price that was charged to enter the fair when it started in 1994, 21 years ago!
The fair opens Saturday & Sunday at 8:00 am and runs to 5:00 pm on both days. People can come in at 4:00 pm to pick up their exhibits on Sunday.
Admission: $5.00 per person (Age 6 and under FREE daily)
- 7:00 – 11:00 am pancake breakfast both Saturday & Sunday
- 8:00 am Horse Show both Saturday & Sunday
- 9:00 – 4:00pm Fun Swing Carnival Ride www.thefunswing.com both Sat & Sun
- 9:00 – 4:00pm Antique Car Show Saturday only
- 10:00 – Exhibits & Displays open – Hills Pavillion
- 11:00 – 3:00pm Dirty Diggers for a Weekend – both Saturday and Sunday
- 11:00 – 4:00 Selkirk Lions Family Carnival – Saturday
- 10:00 – 2:00pm Dog Show – Sunday only
- 10:00 – 3:00 Selkirk Lions Family Carnival – Sunday
- 3:00 – 3:30 2015 Fall Fair Trophy Presentations – Bandstand – Sunday
Also see 2015 entertainment schedule .
Castlegar Lions Club is hosting the Family Carnival at Pass Creek Fall Fair this year along with the operation of the Bouncy House and Farmer for the Day. Hat’s off to the Lion’s Club for supporting the 19th Annual Pass Creek Fall Fair and becoming the latest partner / service club involved with the Fall Fair. Any other Service Clubs that would like to be come involved please contact Donna at 250-365-7273
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Horse Show English and Western Events Dressage, Jumper, Hunter, Flat Classes Halter, Showmanship, Pony Club, Trail Classes Starting at 8:00am on Saturday and Sunday
Saturday Antique Car Show will be another huge part of the Pass Creek Fall Fair and anyone interested in more information please contact Greg Sahlstrom at 365-7352 Bring your Antique or Classic Car to our 7th Annual Show and Shine 9:00am to 4:00pm.
For Info call Greg at 250-365-7352
Sunday Bring your Dog to our 6th Annual Dog Agility Show 10:00am to 12:00pm Interactive Dog Games with you and your pooch All Dogs Must Be on leash
View the Dog Agility Show Page
Saturday and Sunday PLEASE USE THE FREE Park and Ride Bus Service from the Complex and The Station Museum from 10:00am to 5:00pm each day Leave the Driving to Us
Friday, Saturday and Sunday No Parking on Relkoff Rd For Emergency Access mandated and enforced by the Robson Fire Dept. Violators will be towed at owner’s expense
Saturday and Sunday Fun for All Ages Family Carnival, Bubbles the Clown and Children’s Bounce tent Blacksmith demos, Old Fashioned Thrashing demo, Fall Fair Exhibits, Value Village, Educational Displays, Farmer for a Day, Small Farm Animal Displays, Miniature Golf Also see entertainment schedule
- To exhibit the produce of agriculture and country living.
- To inform visitors and encourage youth to learn about agriculture, food products and rural lifestyles.
- To display the agriculture in a form which will be attractive, educational and entertaining to people of all ages.