2013 Fall Fair
18th Annual Pass Creek Fall Fair
Except for page banners these pages are not yet updated for the 2013 fair information! —————–
DID YOU KNOW?
Today’s admission price of $5 per person is the same price that was charged to enter the fair when it started in 1994, 17 years ago!
The fair opens Saturday & Sunday at 8:00 am and runs to 5:00 pm on both days. People can come in at 4:00 pm to pick up their exhibits on Sunday.
Admission: $5.00 per person (Age 6 and under FREE daily)
- 7:00 – 11:00 am pancake breakfast both Saturday & Sunday
- 8:00 am Horse Show both Saturday & Sunday
- 9:00 – 4:00pm Fun Swing Carnival Ride www.thefunswing.com both Sat & Sun
- 9:00 – 4:00pm Antique Car Show Saturday only
- 10:00 Exhibits & Displays open – Hills Pavillion
- 11:00 – 3:00pm Dirty Diggers for a Weekend – both Saturday and Sunday
- 11:00 – 4:00 Selkirk Lions Family Carnival – Saturday
- 11:00 – 2:00pm Dog Show – Sunday only – Download Flyer
- 10:00 – 3:00 Selkirk Lions Family Carnival – Sunday
- 2:00 2012 Fall Fair Trophy Presentations – Bandstand – Sunday
Also see 2012 entertainment schedule.
Castlegar Lions Club is hosting the Family Carnival at Pass Creek Fall Fair this year along with the operation of the Bouncy House and Farmer for the Day. Hat’s off to the Lion’s Club for supporting the 17th Annual Pass Creek Fall Fair and becoming the latest partner / service club involved with the Fall Fair. Any other Service Clubs that would like to be come involved please contact Donna or Rick Smith at 250-365-7273
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Horse Show English and Western Events Dressage, Jumper, Hunter, Flat Classes Halter, Showmanship, Reigning, Barrel Racing & Pole Bending Starting at 8:00am on Saturday and Sunday
Saturday Antique Car Show will be another huge part of the Pass Creek Fall Fair and anyone interested in more information please contact Greg Sahlstrom at 365-7352 Bring your Antique or Classic Car to our 6th Annual Show and Shine 9:00am to 4:00pm.
For Info call Greg at 250-365-7352
Sunday Bring your Dog to our 5th Annual Dog Agility Show 11:00am to 2:00pm Interactive Dog Games with you and your pooch All Dogs Must Be on leash
Download the Dog Agility Show Flyer>/p>
Saturday and Sunday Park and Ride Free Bus Service from the Complex and The Station Museum from 10:00am to 5:00pm each day Leave the Driving to Us
Friday, Saturday and Sunday No Parking on Relkoff Rd For Emergency Access Violators will be towed at owner’s expense
Saturday and Sunday Fun for All Ages Family Carnival, Bubbles the Clown and Children’s Bounce tent Blacksmith demos, Old Fashioned Thrashing demo, Fall Fair Exhibits, BC’s Largest Vendor Village, Educational Displays, Farmer for a Day, Small Farm Animal Displays, Minature Golf Also see entertainment schedule
- To exhibit the produce of agriculture and country living.
- To inform visitors and encourage youth to learn about agriculture, food products and rural lifestyles.
- To display the agriculture in a form which will be attractive, educational and entertaining to people of all ages.
Please “Like” us on Facebook
18th Annual Fall Fair - September 21, 22, 2013
Copyright © 2013 Pass Creek Regional Exhibition Society - all rights reserved